ATSWA examinations are prerequisite to obtaining the AAT designation. ATSWA was designed to equip aspiring individuals with the foundational knowledge of accounting. It also serves as a springboard to the ICAN professional exams. Holders of the AAT designation can gain direct admission into certain degree and Higher National Diploma (HND) programs at some universities and polytechnics in Nigeria. At NPA, we strive to ensure that our students get high quality lectures to prepare them adequately for the ATSWA exams. We guide them through the entire process, providing mentoring and support system that helps them achieve their broader goals. Students who received ATSWA lectures at NPA have often achieved high success rates when they proceed to the ICAN professional exams level. This feat can be attributed to the solid foundation we establish in them using a laser focused, simplified and effective teaching style.
The benefits include but not limited to:
• Associate Accounting Technician (AAT) certification is awarded at the successful completion of ATSWA Examinations ( which span about 18 months)
• The AAT certificate can be further used to gain:
• Employment in any organization especially Banks, Manufacturing Companies, Accounting Firms etc.
• Automatic entry into ICAN Skills Level Examination
• Direct entry into some recognized Universities in Nigeria
The basic requirements for ATSWA include:
• SSCE (O’Level) – Minimum of 5 credits which must include English Language and Mathematics
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National College of Education (NCE) and University Diploma in Accounting
Our Lecture Centre
Networth Professional Academy (NPA) is an Accountancy Training School, set up by a group of visionary individuals who are outstanding Chartered Accountants to train, develop and mentor Future Chartered Accountants to succeed in their chosen careers. We provide bespoke, affordable and excellent professional tutoring services to help you pass your ATSWA, ICAN and DIPIFR exams in one sitting.